We are doing well. Elizabeth was pretty sick which was a little scary one day when her temp was almost 105. Doc thinks she had a real resistant strand of strep throat or a virus, her tonsils were red, swollen and had other stuff but don't want to gross you out. As of today Jesse was running a fever and he has an ear infection (this is his 6th one). The boys have a breathing machine now because they get bronchitis. Tonight Jachin was coughing that seally or barky cough so out comes the breathing treatments/machine. We are blessed regardless if our kids are sick. I am glad I have kids to drive me crazy! (just joking):O). I love my kids and the silly things they do, I would sure miss them if I had never had them, oh wait- if I never had them how would I know I would miss them- now I am just being silly. It is past Elizabeth and I's bed time but we have been having girl time and she has been giggling at me for no real reason- I enjoy her smile.
You have such a great attitude about these hectic days. I know it is hard to believe, but life does get easier. And their illnesses get farther apart! Keep up the great work. It is the most important thing you could ever do in the world.
ReplyDelete