Our Gifts

Our Gifts

Friday, April 2, 2010

A catch up

OK, so it has been a little bit since I last posted. I tried to post a picture last week but it would not upload it right, so I gave up. we are all alive, the boys had been sick again so we have been doing some breathing treatments, it was their second round of bronchitis is just a few weeks. They seem to be doing ok now. We had visitors earlier this week (Gma Susie and Uncle Blake) and then visitors today (Paka and Gma Moore). mommy has been packing up stuff for the move into our BEAUTIFUL new house. I really like the house we are in now, its our home- but it will be nice for the boys to have their own room together and then for Elizabeth to have her room that way she can have ballerina/girly stuff as decorations on her dresser and it not having to compete with John Deere stuff. We are very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment