Our Gifts

Our Gifts

Friday, October 19, 2012

Silly sayings by Jesse

This morning I had Jesse up on my bed and I was putting his socks on, he asked me what I was doing, so I told him that I was getting his socks on. I then asked him what he was doing his reply, "Um, sitting here for a couple of weeks." I told him he was so funny and gave him a kiss and he said "thank you, thank you." Just now he went to wake up his brother and sister, turned the light on in their room, and they a
re in there saying "its too bright". Jesse came back out of the room and said, "I cant wake them up mom, I am not strong enough to wake them up, oh look I am strong enough to read the Bible" (he saw their little Bible on the desk). Last Sunday at Children's Church, the kids were taking about what they want to be when they get bigger, Jesse said "Um, I want to be a triangle."

2 comments:

  1. OH my, they crack me up. I think I want to be a triangle too. Sounds like fun!! I'd have to be an equilateral triangle though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, that is funny. Jesse told me this week that he wants to be a bicycle- his mind is a funny place.

    ReplyDelete