Our Gifts

Our Gifts

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lost...and an update on us

I was helping teach a class and happened to be at recess the same time that the boys class was at recess. The boys spend most of their recess playing with each other. They have other kids that play with them as well but they are generally always in the same vicinity. Thursday I looked up and saw Jachin sitting on the gym floor all alone. Suddenly he spotted me in the chaotic crowd of kids and came up to me and said " Mom, I've lost Jesse, I cant find him." One of those moments that you cherish. The kids are doing well. Elizabeth is gearing up for her birthday, I think we are going to shoot for the beginning of December for her party. The boys are silly,and getting sillier everyday. We watched a 5 month old baby one day this week and Jesse helped me feed the baby his bottle. When the baby reached for the bottle while i was burping him, Jesse looked at him and said, "No, stop it, I will give you your bottle." The kids had a lot of fun helping with him, it was rather cute. Joe and I had our first parent teacher conference for Elizabeth about 1 1/2 weeks ago and received her report card. I will post it on here after Joe helps me scan it into our computer.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying the recent posts. Way to go Zabes! Gramma is proud of you! Jesse and Jachin, keep on looking out for one another. Gramma loves and misses you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twins have a special bond for sure. Cute stories!

    ReplyDelete