Our Gifts

Our Gifts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello All...

Alright, I am definitely way behind in technology (which does not bother me one bit). I thougth this would be a fun way for family and friends to see pictures and look at updates, etc. Please bear with me, as it took a while to even figure out how to write this. Well welcome to our blog- Refining gifts- that is what children are- they are gifts from God, and they refine- and I don't mean that in a bad way- God uses them to refine me- He trusted me to be their momma, He knows I have something to give to them- he entrusted them to me to raise them right, and to set an atmosphere of godliness. Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea,
    Thank you for the post, spoke straight to me heart. I had to change my post because I noticed a really ugly typographical error on the first time around.
    I love you, thank you for sharing.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete