Our Gifts

Our Gifts

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Life...

Elizabeth has a dance recital on Saturday and Daddy will not be able to see it but Uncle Peaches is coming to fill in for Daddy and Paka. My other brother also graduates that day so it will be a busy day. Pictures to follow after the recital. On the other hand, there are days where you have to remember that 1. God did fall off His throne 2. Life will be ok, even if your puppy made a mess, your son went potty on you, you were late to work and the cucumbers some how got frozen in the fridge and seemed to have ruined your veggie tray that was for your bosses birthday party, and the fact that you drop your ipad and shatter the front. Again, life can only get better and I have much to be grateful for...including my puppy. :-) Sometimes though I have to stop and remind myself of that.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Chels, hang in there. This too shall pass. Who likes cucumbers anyway? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, so true! And just realized that I put God did fall off, instead of God did NOT fall off. Calrification...clarification. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Chelsea. The light shines through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you at least post a pic or two right after the recital? I would really enjoy seeing lil miss Zabes even if it is from a distance and one frame.

    ReplyDelete