So My mom has politely hinted that I should update a picture of the kids on my blog, the big pictures at the top to clarify. Life is going well. We have a ballet tea party tomorrow that Elizabeth and I are going to. The boys spent a week at Paka and Gma Suzies house and had a lot of fun with them and Uncles. Elizabeth is counting down for her turn to go for a week. Pretty soon she will be starting K-4 and will only get to stay a week with the Pakas and Grammies when it is a nonacademic week. We are also on the countdown at our household for some little people that are turning 3. Our family is starting on a new adventure and I will post here in the future about what that is, and to clarify- no it does not involve moving at all. But schooling and other cool things. Well I think it is time for my little ones to go to bed, it is about 7:25 and we didnt get naps today and mom has to finish up a project. Good night.
YES to new pictures! The boys are growing up so quickly, and Elizabeth is cute as ever. Can't wait to read what your news is!!
ReplyDelete