I am sitting at the computer typing listening to my 2- 2 1/2 year olds singing Shine, Shine Shine, Jesus. (they are on their bed drumming on something) they are supposed to be sleeping. There is a song by Hillsong that we play often in our house called Let it Shine. You should so check it out- love it. my friend just had a baby and I am supper excited for her. daddy is gone but things have run REALLY well here and that is awesome.
Love Chels
Oh and I will try today to post some pics from last weekend and other random things after I eat some lunch and get some laundry done.
A Whole New World
13 years ago
Chelsea,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing : ) I am so glad to have the opportunity to see you all soon. Over time you will gain a greater sense of appreciation of setting aside time to blog. You are truly creating a piece of history to share with your children when they are old enough to read all of the words. It is like giving them a look inside your heart and head recorded through the key strokes the Lord has given you. I am always encouraged after I visit your page. Thank you for being such a refining gift in my life : )