Our Gifts

Our Gifts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Two- Two year olds

So Friday night Joe did night shift and came home Saturday and went to sleep. At 9:45 I went in the room to get changed for dance class. The boys were playing nicely so I went real quick to change. But right as I was getting ready to open the bedroom door to come back out I hear a little boy knocking on the door whining for Mommy. I open the door to Jesse standing there with red all down his shirt- I start screaming that Jesse is bleeding and realize Jachin is silent so it might be his blood so I run over to find Jachin only to discover that they had gotten in the fridge and it was tomato sauce all down his shirt. I can laugh about it now.
The boys head straight to the fridge when we come home from anywhere- and believe me they are fed well- they just really like to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Those are scary moments. I have actually had both my children with blood streaming down their fronts from mouth injuries. Surprisingly, I didnt panic and dealt with each case calmly. Then promptly fell apart after all the neccessities were taken care of. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to stay calm but generally just fall apart- sometimes my kids laugh at me and they are injured- I dont know what it is with the mouth but both boys have had their share of bloody accidents or busted lips.

    ReplyDelete