Our Gifts

Our Gifts

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Love You




The bottom one is Jesse, when his brother was born he ended up flipping around and delivered feet first, the nurse was pushing on my tummy, the doctors were pulling his legs and I was pushing. We had to break for a couple seconds to get his cord, it was stuck in between his legs. When he was born he was limp and not crying he needed a little oxygen and an iv. He had bruised legs for the first couple weeks of his life.
Elizabeth is my chubby cheeked little baby in the middle. Tonight I was showing her pictures of herself and she was so excited- calling herself "my baby Elizabeth." She had people there waiting to greet her but did not decide to come until 1:46am so the people just waited until she was born (which I really appreciate). But it was a long night for them to return home. I have had a two member (3 including my husband) cheer leading squad at my delivers- I heartfeltly appreciate that.
Jachin is the last little guy (the top pic)- what a trooper and what a set of lungs, just like his big sister. I think we went into the OR room at 8:14 and Jachi bear arrived at 8:25- he did great. He did not have any problems. He took a little while to catch on to eating and Jachin and Jesse only ate like 1-1 1/2 oz at a time at first- it was a wooohooo when we got to 2 oz at a time.

Kids, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment