Our Gifts

Our Gifts

Thursday, July 1, 2010

God supplies



Today (7/1) I was cutting some slices of cheese and thought "Ok, I am going to run out of cheese before we can go shopping again. We are due to shop on Saturday but we are hosting our Open House that day and will be unable to go shopping. A young lady that I get to spend time with was over and said she needed to go home real quick, just a few minutes later she was back with some cheese, she saw me cutting the cheese and had wanted a piece but knew we did not have much left so she asked her mom for some and brought it back. I was blessed. And then my neighbor and friend brought me a cheesecake that same night. Recently someone bought us a forward facing car seat,and one time we did not have bread and another woman sent her daughter over with bread. The boys (Jach and Jesse) are a huge blessing in our life but the two for the price of one is only valid at one place (and I am grateful for them!). Besides did I mention the "Cadi" My triple stroller that was also a gift as well as the exersaucer, diaper bags and baby carrier. We are a blessed people.
When we get the stroller out they say bye-bye and sometimes even go and stand next to it where their designated seat is.

No comments:

Post a Comment